Monday, August 9, 2010

Wonderful


So this weekend something wonderful happened. I have been trying hard to decide how to weave up a group of threads, and was not successful in any of my groups. So I just had the yarn sitting in my studio wishing for the answer. It came on Sunday, I had breakfast with a few friends and one came back to my studio to see what I have been working on, I excused myself to the restroom and came back to this. And it was the perfect solution, I was just making it far to complicated and this is the simple solution.


I have been bogged down lately with lots of stuff, I helped a friend move Friday, lots of stairs and really hot. It was not fun. But she is a great friend and she did help me move earlier this summer. So the weekend was spent knitting, and reading. I have spent the day today getting ready for school to start. School starts two weeks from today and last week I got a contract to teach one fibers curse at the University of Missouri Columbia. So today has been a day of decision making and planning, along with syllabi writing and this will continue into tomorrow. Things are coming together nicely in my plans lets hope the semester goes as smoothly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment